Web Master (1Position - Male/Female)
Web Master (1 Position - Male/Female)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Duties and responsibilities of the job of Web Master
• Manages CMS for website content updates
• Ongoing SEO optimization and establishes an SEO reporting structure
• Works with involving people for ongoing back-end maintenance and front-end optimizations for page speed
• Constantly seeking to innovate web through a mobile first mindset providing suggestions, feedback, and thoughts on UX/UI using analytics and user behavioral tools
• Works collaboratively various people and guest engagement team to understand future website needs as they relate to business KPIs
• Provides feedback and suggestions for creative assets for web UX/UI best practices
• Delivers bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for SEO optimization, web analytics, and heatmapping / behavioral analytics depending on business needs
• Monitors website stability including uptime, page speed, links, images, and all other associated website UX is working as intended
Job qualifications and requirements of Web Master
• Cambodian National - Male or Female
• Experience working with a CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
• Experience with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Experience with UX/UI design and some knowledge of adobe suite (Photoshop, illustrator…)
• Passion for UX/UI innovation
• Understanding of web site front-end integrations such as Rest APIs
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information such as procedure manuals, Company communications or governmental regulations
Close Date: 03-Sep-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#242, St. 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumnub Tuek, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh
EBC provides coordination support to Ministry and its project partners to develop online education functional service flow to enhance Cambodia’s online educational services.
• Provide administrative and coordination support to Ministry with Korean projects.
• Establish one-stop shop for Ministry certified teachers to receive free services in filming, editing, and posting by EBC staff. Serve other Cambodia Ministries to freely utilize EBC TV and e-Learning studios.
• Localize and distribute online educational contents while quickly adapting to the future technological innovations.