Web Developer (01 position)
$400 - $700 / month
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
I. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the company system to work smoothly.
- Define a clear plan to review the patch update of the core banking system.
testing of application software or module features.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications.
- Support O9 Core Banking System.
maintain and support for Business Intelligent (BI) reporting and dashboard.
- Provide maintenance and medium-level support to the end-users;
- Perform other tasks assigned by IT Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or Computer Science is required;
- At least 1-year experience in a related job.
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, VB.net, ASP.net, C#, SQL Server, PL-SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting, banking, and microﬁnance.
- Basic knowledge of Spring boot framework and mobile app.
- Experience in the core banking system.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Be friendly, honest, responsible, hard-working, and able to work under pressure and travel to provinces.
- Good knowledge of English.
Close Date: 15-Jul-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#243-244, St. 598, Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh. Website: www.lyhourleasing.com
Ly Hour Leasing Plc. was established in early 2015. It was registered with the Ministry of Commerce as a public limited company under the registered license number Co. 3309 KH/2015 issued on Sept 9th, 2015 with Paid Capital of USD3 million. The company received its countrywide leasing principle approval from the National Bank of Cambodia on August 21st, 2015, and received the official license on April 08th, 2016. Primary activities are to provide financial leasing services to conduct leasing transaction services to all segments of communities but not limited to Cambodia. The aim is to offer easiness and confidence to the public through financial leasing services to fulfill their living need, daily business, and contribution to community development in a sustainable manner through its Head Office in Phnom Penh. Ly Hour Leasing is now seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to fulfill the vacancy position below: