System Support Specialist
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- Install, configure, test and maintain Server and Storage.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- To evaluate and apply any necessary operating system security patches, hotfixes, service packs and hardware updates.
- Provide level 1 support, and escalate to level 2 if needed.
- Bachelor degree or year 4th student in Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience in working with VMware ESXi
- An understanding of basic Active Directory and DNS concepts with Windows server 2016/2019 operating systems.
- Experience in working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments.
- Understanding networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Good team player, willing to share knowledge with the team, Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Already injected Covid-19 vaccine 3-4 dose.
Close Date: 08-Apr-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
092 414 998 / 070 515 260
Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
RMO TECHNOLOGY was established in 2013, focusing on deliver the complex IT Infrastructure both Servers, Network and Security, Data Center Solutions, and Projects Management.
With our professional and expert engineer team, process and technology, we were able to mirror the typical lifecycle of technology within our clients, be that helping to define IT strategies, engineering service such as a green technology through to design, delivery and Managed Service.
With our Head Office in Phnom Penh, we also has grown both in local & Indochina region in the
range and breadth of services we offer. Therefore, we would like to call for potential applicant to
join our growing and professional team for the below role.