Sales/ Business Development
As an Stockroom Supervisor, you are accountable in supporting the day to day running of the store operations, balancing your time between the stockroom and shop floor. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
• Monitoring and supporting the organisation of the store’s stockroom and replenishment process.
• Overlook and improve delivery procedures.
• Motivate, encourage and inspire your team.
• Support in the analysis of data to improve KPIs and minimise stock loss.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Good English (verbal & written) is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year stockroom management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Detail oriented and organized nature
- Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
- Leads and motivates team by setting the example
- Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
- Desire for career growth within the company
- Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
- Willing to work in shifting hour and weekend / public holiday
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Close Date: 05-Oct-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
Sahid Sudirman Center, Jakarta, Indonesia
Zara offers the latest fashion trends for women, men and children. An international brand with stores in the main cities of the world and online.
Under Mitra Adiperkasa Group (MAP), Indonesia’s leading lifestyle retail company, Zara will be opening its first store in Cambodia. It is one among many international groundbreaking expansion of the company throughout South East Asia including Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. Today, MAP operates over 2,400 retail stores and having a diversified portfolio that includes sports, fashion, department stores, kids, food & beverage and lifestyle products. Some of our iconic brands include Zara, Massimo Dutti, Starbucks, Sephora, Marks & Spencer, SOGO Department Store, SEIBU Department Store, Reebok, among many others.
For more information, visit our website www.map.co.id