• Installing and configuring our software for clients.
• Helping customers solve technical issues with our software
• Providing support, including procedural documentation.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Students year 3 until Finished Bachelor Degree
• Testing and evaluating new software & technology.
• Basic understanding of programming & database.
• Opportunity to become a programmer with our team
• No experience need.
Close Date: 07-Sep-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#977 Lum Street, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
E-Power CCL Co., Ltd was setup in 2010 and focuses on delivering software and hardware devices that change the way electricity business is operated in Cambodia. We use latest technologies to server electricity licensees’ business better by reducing operational costs, create effectiveness, fight against fraud and maximize their business profitability.
E-Power CCL Co., Ltd has developed in-house Electricity Billing System that has been endorsed by Electricity Authority of Cambodia (www.eac.gov.kh) to conduct training and distribute software to all licensees nationwide. The E-Power electricity billing system has been used by hundreds of licensees in Cambodia successfully since late 2011. The software was locally developed both Khmer and English and it well integrates with the digital energy meters that can collect meter reading data automatically (no more manual meter recording).