$300 - $450 / month
- Organise setting up at the start of the day and clearing up, including cash recording, at the end of the day, ensuring established procedures are properly allowed.
- Take responsibility for the team and for the smooth running of the café shop throughout the shift.
- Assist with cleaning the café whenever the regular cleaner is unavailable
- Help to ensure the café shop is an attractive and welcoming place.
- Train new workers on how to make the range of coffee drinks
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
- Extensive experience with preparing budgets, and financial and expense reports.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Other Programs
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and problem-solving skill
- Competency in retail management software, such as AIM and NetSuite.
Close Date: 16-Sep-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
No.158-166 Golden Tower, St 215, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, 12253
Cambodian Derivatives Exchange ("CDX") is recognized by the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Cambodia and Securities and Exchange Regulator of Cambodia (SERC). CDX is dedicated to facilitating derivative brokers in effective and efficient order execution and clearing, to providing fair, open and transparent trading system to investors and contributing progressively to the Cambodia derivatives market, leading the global financial market.
CDX is a true leader, leading the way forward in a fast growing emerging market, transforming the path towards a regulated standard for a diverse global experience.
CDX continues to progressively enrich the quality of education and services through solutions and technology surrounding the Cambodia financial markets. Specifically, the physical and electronic trading of precious metals, foreign currencies and derivative products. This will allow investors to diversify investment choices that will assist in wealth creation and protection.