Sales Consultant (AVR)
Sales/ Business Development
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- To identify prospects and opportunities for sales.
- To understand target customer's profile, accurately update their move, and bring to discuss daily for any concern or opportunity.
- To provide real time market environment , competitors status with update daily concern for faster response to market changes
- To be on top of each account/deal
- To keep track daily result and propose immediate action to improve sales
- To generate monthly customer talk report at least 5 per month with action plan, submitted before 5th of each month.
To process booking, agreement, vehicle delivery, and ensure the services is delivered smoothly to customers.
To support admin team for document collection from chauffeurs
To generate accurate daily, weekly, monthly report within deadline
Attend daily/ weekly meeting/yearly meeting
- Graduate bachelor's degree of Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or any major related field.
- Ages 18-45
- Excellent computer skill Excel, Word, e-mail and outlook.
- Experience in sales/Marketing or customer relationship management
- Excellent communication skill and strong personality
- Excellent negotiation and personal skill to wins new clients
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to work independently and as part of team.
- To travel sometimes to Phnom Penh and others province and to join frequent networking event or meeting.
Close Date: 09-Jul-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#27, St. 134, SangkatMittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
RMA entered the Cambodian market in 1992 as an exclusive provider of dedicated system solutions for commercial and non-commercial enterprises in the sectors of infrastructure, energy and logistics. Gradually, the company has been growing alongside the development of Cambodia and expanded to automotive, agricultural and heavy equipment, warehouse solutions, financial services, car rental and food franchise management. In addition to business expansion, RMA Cambodia has also focused its attention on human resources by providing internships and employment opportunities to approximately 2,000 local and professional staff with a number of expatriates working together to share their skills and expertise.
RMA Cambodia has also been very active within local communities. We consistently work with local authorities and organizations to provide financial and technical assistance in essential key sectors, such as health, environment, education and sports.
We aim to help Cambodia grow and pro