Sales and Marketing Supervisor (1 Position - Male/Female)
Sales/ Business Development
Sale and Marketing Supervisor (1 Position – Male / Female)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Duties and Responsibilities
• Learning and well understanding about the organization’s products and services.
• Promoting the organization's existing products and services and introducing new ones to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the organization's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports to the management.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising by coordinating with presses, newspaper and/or social media and taking part in campaigns that increase the products and services awareness.
• Coordinating with any department to organize special events and preparing marketing materials
• Scheduling, training and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
• Developing and maintaining long-termed relationships with existing important clients/partners by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Ensuring that the clients/partners have satisfaction with our products and services
• Attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• Checking production quality and quantity, preparing weekly, monthly and annual reports
• Having good relationship with teamwork, and performing other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the management team
Requirements and Qualifications
• Cambodian National – Male or Female
• A bachelor's degree in sales/marketing, business administration or related field.
• Good Personality.
• Honest, Smart and Fixable.
• Good at Presentation with confidently both Khmer and English.
• Good at Korean language is advantage.
• 2-3 years of experience in sales/marketing. Experience in supervisory role may be advantageous.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Good communication, interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills.
• A “Can Do” and Never Give Up” attitude is preferred.
• Demonstration of initiative and commitment to achieving sale and marketing target and responsibility to deliver the results to meet the deadline.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet & E-mail or other programs.
• Extraordinary attention to details and willing to learn new things.
Close Date: 07-Sep-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#242, St. 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumnub Tuek, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh
EBC provides coordination support to Ministry and its project partners to develop online education functional service flow to enhance Cambodia’s online educational services.
• Provide administrative and coordination support to Ministry with Korean projects.
• Establish one-stop shop for Ministry certified teachers to receive free services in filming, editing, and posting by EBC staff. Serve other Cambodia Ministries to freely utilize EBC TV and e-Learning studios.
• Localize and distribute online educational contents while quickly adapting to the future technological innovations.