$800 - $1,200 / month
Sales/ Business Development
Architecture/ Building/ Construction
- Develop property sales & marketing plans.
- Market and sell residential/commercial properties to prospective buyers.
- Prepare project price list.
- Responsible for a smooth day-to-day running and operations of the show flat to ensure high standard of presentation.
- Liaise and work with internal team and external appointed marketing agency to ensure high sales conversion of the property.
- Ensure marketing materials such as brochures & flyers are in order and distributed.
- Provide prospective clients with information and answer all queries pertaining to features and facilities of the properties on sale.
- Actively liaise with clients on administrative matters after sales.
- Create brand awareness and deliver to our customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensure that government regulations and company’s procedures are adhered to when handling prospective buyers and conducting the property sales transactions
- Involved and assist in any exhibitions and events organized by Company.
- More than 2 years of experience in real estate development or real estate marketing in related industries.
- Strong marketing skills and high-quality local network resources.
- Good at personnel training and management and integrating product advantages for promotion and marketing.
- Fluent in English, able to communicate in basic Chinese.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit your CV with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: UC Design Build. No. 18, Street 360, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Close Date: 06-Feb-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#18, St 360, Sk. Boeung Keng Kong3, K.Chamkamorn, PhnomPenh, Cambodia
Established in the early 1990s, UC has more than 10 years of experience in the construction industries. Stared out in building row shop house in Olympic Market, UC has evolved and move on to build many famous Villas in Boung Keng Kang District. With growing construction industry, UC gets more involved and cooperation with foreign investors and work closely with the government to help build a more vibrant city.
In The year 2000, UC has expanded into the market in Siem Reap building 5 Star Hotels equipped with large spacious function halls, Khmer style design restaurants and exquisite swimming pools. At the same time, UC also constructed Bopha Angkor Restaurant with a massive area of 4000sqm by mixing Khmer style Architecture exterior with modern classical interior. Bopha Angkor is highly well known for its Glass roof top design which allows natural light into the building to support the ever growing vast palm trees inside.