Architecture/ Building/ Construction
1. Scope of working:
-Procurement Officer: is responsible for procurement transaction, negotiating with supplier or vendor.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers;
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers;
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids;
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies;
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs;
- Administer on-line purchasing systems;
- Arrange the disposal of surplus materials;
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field;
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Good in problem solving, planning, documentation and numeracy skill;
- Proficiency is using Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point …etc.,
- Be detailed oriented, flexible, hard-working, honest and willing to work as a team;
- Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4.Working Days and Hours
- Monday to half-Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Work place
- Procurement Officer: is based at Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Procurement Department.
- Procurement Officer: works under supervision & reports directly to Procurement Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual bonus
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Seniority Pay
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
Close Date: 01-Dec-2021
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
Phnom Penh Building No. 9, Peng Huoth Group Head Office, Grand Star Platinum, National Road No.1 Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Borey Peng Huoth was founded in 2005 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation, Borey Peng Huoth has been transformed to Borey Peng Huoth Group which consists of Borey Peng Huoth Property Development, Borey Peng Huoth Construction, and Borey Peng Huoth Shopping Mall. We have been extending our development projects to the most attractive locations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Borey Peng Huoth Group is the Cambodian household name for quality, reliable services and trust. We have been building a wide range of premium housing communities, residences, and the commercial centers in Cambodia.
We set the new high standards of design, comfort and sustainability in the construction sector and we promise to work harder to create a better future for our customers and partners.