- To ensure all Purchasing is efficient and effectively with compliance to policies and guidelines.
- To ensure the technical material such as computer, electricity material and printing materials are appropriate recommendation from relevant technical department and will be accepted to finalize the products are being purchased.
- Take lead in a procurement committee for quotations solicitations and selection then present to key leadership for approval process.
- Ensure all goods are well delivery with clear confirmation and good internal control. Follow up after placement of an order, reception and clearance of imported items and negotiation of any item that needs to be returned.
- Ensure prompt and correct submission of relevant documentation to enable prompt supplier payment.
- Processing service provider contracts such as Printing, equipment rental or computer and office suppliers and revise/extend or amendment as needed.
- To ensure all staffs are fully or partly understand the procurement process base on the position requirement.
- Maintain the database of common supplies and suppliers/providers for services and items, which may need by Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc.
- Ensure that the stock is well maintained and reported.
- To work with Finance to ensure all service providers payment are done timely.
- Lead and supervise to subordinators to ensure they are function their roles and high response base on core roles and expectation of each position.
- Motivate, regularly coaching and support to staff to ensure they are discipline and good customer services to every staff and clients.
- Manage establishment by tracking and reporting of benefits and key internal and supplier performances matrices.
- Obtain quality supplies at reasonable prices under strategic sourcing and efforts.
- Mitigate Financial Risk and avoid significant financial risk rating in procurement for Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business Administration
- At least 3 years’ experience on administration section or 2 years of experience purchasing both services and goods.
- At least 2 years’ experience in staff management or supervisor level.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office and email. Any database knowledge is value added.
- Excellent communication skills, either good Khmer/English speaking or writing skills.
- Well managed on multi tasks/deadline and able to work under pressure and able to do after working hours.
- Integrity, very good in pricing negotiation, high ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook skills.
Interested candidate invited to send your updated CV to below address:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel/Telegram: 093 315 150
Close Date: 02-Jul-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
#85-88, Street 289, Boeung Kok, Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia. , Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC is licensed by National Bank of Cambodia to carry out operation as Third Party Processor. Our main products and services are money transfer and payment services which are delivered to our valued client through our nationwide agent network in Cambodia.