$350 - $500 / month
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- Assist in preparing admin affair in marketing department
- Coordinate and selecting the product materials for all marketing materials
- Estimated and control the budget for Special events
- Check the production quality and quantity from supplier with Graphic design
- Coordinate and finding the prizes for lucky draw or gift items
- Coordinate with any department for conduct special events and Public Relations
- Do the monthly media plan and media booking by coordinate with TV station
- Coordinate with all press and newspapers for announcements and advertising
- Do the competitive review and report to the one who concern
- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Marketing filed
- Must have business proficiency in Khmer and English, Chinese is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Other Programs
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and problem-solving skill
- Demonstrate initiative, commitment and responsibility to deliver results before deadline
- Work under pressure and strong attention to details
Note: Day-off can be flexible by company schedule.
Close Date: 18-Aug-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
No.158-166 Golden Tower, St 215, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, 12253
Cambodian Derivatives Exchange ("CDX") is recognized by the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Cambodia and Securities and Exchange Regulator of Cambodia (SERC). CDX is dedicated to facilitating derivative brokers in effective and efficient order execution and clearing, to providing fair, open and transparent trading system to investors and contributing progressively to the Cambodia derivatives market, leading the global financial market.
CDX is a true leader, leading the way forward in a fast growing emerging market, transforming the path towards a regulated standard for a diverse global experience.
CDX continues to progressively enrich the quality of education and services through solutions and technology surrounding the Cambodia financial markets. Specifically, the physical and electronic trading of precious metals, foreign currencies and derivative products. This will allow investors to diversify investment choices that will assist in wealth creation and protection.