IT Support Specialist
$200 - $400 / month
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
The Paragon International University Office of Campus and IT Support is seeking an IT Support Specialist. As part of the systems and support team, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining university computers and networking equipment and contacting local vendors.
- A relaxed work environment
- An opportunity to work in a growing university that makes technology a priority
- Free lunch
- Public holidays
- Paid annual leave
- Sick-day allowance
- Salary tax cover
- Master Program scholarship
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations
- Managing technical documentation.
Staff, student ID card printing, and registration
- The other task will be assigned by the Director of Campus and IT Support Office
- Ability to communicate in English
- Basic troubleshooting skills, e.g. printing issues, PC connectivity issues (you are not expected to be an expert in anything, but you should be able to use the Internet to solve a variety of problems independently)
- Experience in performing minor computer upgrades, such as adding RAM or installing SSD drives
- Ability to install Windows with related drivers and software (Experience working with MacOS is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of networking
Close Date: 19-Feb-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
No. 8, St. 315, Boeng Kak 1, Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Paragon International University strives to become a leading private higher education provider in Cambodia in terms of quality of teaching, research, and community services.