General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- Perform penetration testing and Red Team techniques to discover and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Perform automated and manual hands-on penetration security testing, identifying security risks within applications, security controls, and infrastructure.
- Plan, execute, and report on all testing activities and outcomes.
- Perform internal and external penetration testing of network infrastructure, applications, and database.
- Promote computer security awareness through hacker demonstrations, working with Cyber-defenders, and presenting detailed security testing project debriefs.
- Perform network reconnaissance activities and acquire OSINT to support engagements.
- Create findings reports and communicate to stakeholders/head of department
- Recommend and implement improvements to testing processes/methodologies.
- Develop the set of security standards and best practices, recommending enhancements as needed.
- Work closely with tools engineering teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with SOC team to improve incident and threat detection capabilities. Work closely with corporate IT to install and configure security solutions.
- Review information security trends and news sources for emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Review systems, network, and devices to identify vulnerabilities, audit findings, and compliance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science information Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, or related field.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and tactics used within the Information Security and Security Operations Center and how they can be applied to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Understanding of the information security industry and the current threat landscape.
- Certifications such as CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional), CPTC (Certified Penetration Testing Consultant), and CPTE (Certified Penetration Testing Engineer) are highly desired. Or willingness to pursue a certification or re-certification within the first six months of hire
- Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, SaaS, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience with executing Web application, network, cloud infrastructure, and system penetration tests.
- Experience with leveraging Open-Source penetration testing tools, such as Metasploit and the Kali Linux tool set.
- Knowledge of various attack frameworks such as MITRE ATTCK.
- Ability to mentor junior and mid-level staff by teaching the latest penetration testing techniques and to operate and lead organized security testing engagements with little assistance while demonstrating teamwork.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, teammates, and senior leadership.
- Be able to work under pressure
Close Date: 21-May-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
092 414 998 / 070 515 260
Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
RMO TECHNOLOGY was established in 2013, focusing on deliver the complex IT Infrastructure both Servers, Network and Security, Data Center Solutions, and Projects Management.
With our professional and expert engineer team, process and technology, we were able to mirror the typical lifecycle of technology within our clients, be that helping to define IT strategies, engineering service such as a green technology through to design, delivery and Managed Service.
With our Head Office in Phnom Penh, we also has grown both in local & Indochina region in the
range and breadth of services we offer. Therefore, we would like to call for potential applicant to
join our growing and professional team for the below role.