IT Security Analyst
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- Experience in incident handling and investigation including using formal chain-of-custody methods, forensic tools, and best practices
- Ability to analyze incident logs, attack vectors, and understand vulnerabilities and exploits
- Basic of scripting in Python, Bash, Perl, RegEx, or PowerShell.
- Knowledge of one or more cybersecurity frameworks: Center for Internet Security (CIS), National Institute of Standards (NIST) or International Standards Organization (ISO).
- Experience in conducting risk assessments that protect the business and adhere with compliance and privacy laws.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
- Regularly research and identify emerging threats, TTPs in public and closed forums, and work with colleagues to access risk and implement/validate controls as necessary.
- Assist with Security Operations activities, including but not limited to, triage of alarms/alerts, and perform technical security assessments.
- Plan and execute regular incident response and postmortem exercises, with a focus on creating measurable benchmarks to show progress (or deficiencies requiring additional attention)
- Provide support to business units launching new applications or infrastructure to verify that new products/offerings are not at risk of misconfiguration, compromise, or information leakage.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science information assurance, MIS or related field, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in information security administration, vulnerability management, security operations, or system administration.
- On-the-job training in relevant roles relating to information security, threat and vulnerability management, system administration, or equivalent.
- Proven trustworthiness and history of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively with cross functional teams.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellence in communicating business risk and remediation requirements from assessments.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking.
- Stays current with the evolving threat landscape.
- Preferably, one of the following: CEH, Certified SOC Analyst (CSA), and Certified Incident Handler
- Be able to work under pressure
Close Date: 21-May-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
092 414 998 / 070 515 260
Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
RMO TECHNOLOGY was established in 2013, focusing on deliver the complex IT Infrastructure both Servers, Network and Security, Data Center Solutions, and Projects Management.
With our professional and expert engineer team, process and technology, we were able to mirror the typical lifecycle of technology within our clients, be that helping to define IT strategies, engineering service such as a green technology through to design, delivery and Managed Service.
With our Head Office in Phnom Penh, we also has grown both in local & Indochina region in the
range and breadth of services we offer. Therefore, we would like to call for potential applicant to
join our growing and professional team for the below role.