IT Operation Supervisor
- Determines schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority and skill sets of personnel
- Communicates and ensures compliance with corporate, departmental, or work policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management
- Monitors Daily/Weekly KPI’s and reports pertaining to activities such as Network availability, productivity, outages, planned maintenance, post mortems,
- Escalate, communicate and coordinate resolution with other internal teams, Customer and partner.
- Responsible for the process to effectively monitor all network, security, system and data center.
- Ensure that the team members have the necessary technical training and including personal development.
- Provide timely, accurate, and effective communication on service impacting events.
- Ensure that reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Extensive experience working as an NOC
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
- Knowledge of server hardware systems including HPE systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
Close Date: 08-Apr-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
092 414 998 / 070 515 260
Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
RMO TECHNOLOGY was established in 2013, focusing on deliver the complex IT Infrastructure both Servers, Network and Security, Data Center Solutions, and Projects Management.
With our professional and expert engineer team, process and technology, we were able to mirror the typical lifecycle of technology within our clients, be that helping to define IT strategies, engineering service such as a green technology through to design, delivery and Managed Service.
With our Head Office in Phnom Penh, we also has grown both in local & Indochina region in the
range and breadth of services we offer. Therefore, we would like to call for potential applicant to
join our growing and professional team for the below role.