IT Operation Specialist
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- Ensure stable and reliable on Network, Security and System (e.g. service networks and System and application ).
- Day-to-day network, system and security performance monitoring.
- First level troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Took over responsibility for the Customer Follow-up ticket queue, insuring historical issues were resolved to a high standard of customer service
- Deployment and maintenance of network & security monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; identify customer problem.
- Installation of network hardware and software.
- Participate in a 24x7 call-out rotate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Extensive experience working as an NOC
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
- Knowledge of server hardware systems including HPE systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
Close Date: 08-Apr-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
092 414 998 / 070 515 260
Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
RMO TECHNOLOGY was established in 2013, focusing on deliver the complex IT Infrastructure both Servers, Network and Security, Data Center Solutions, and Projects Management.
With our professional and expert engineer team, process and technology, we were able to mirror the typical lifecycle of technology within our clients, be that helping to define IT strategies, engineering service such as a green technology through to design, delivery and Managed Service.
With our Head Office in Phnom Penh, we also has grown both in local & Indochina region in the
range and breadth of services we offer. Therefore, we would like to call for potential applicant to
join our growing and professional team for the below role.