$800 - $1,000 / month
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Close Date: 19-May-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
3rd floor Regency Complex A, Mao Tse Toung Blvd, Sangkat Tomnoub Teuk, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We are Cell card exclusive distributor and other lifestyle products. Here you can get updates on promotions and ask any questions you may have, Explore and let us know now if you need help.