$500 - $1,000 / month
1. Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
2. Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
3. Oversee all labor engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
4. Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
5. Manage time sheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
6. Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
7. Facilitate job analysis and update job description
8 Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
9 Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
• Bachelor degree in human resource or diploma.
• Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, manager or similar role
• Basic knowledge of labor legislation
• Experience using spreadsheets
• Organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills in both English & Khmer
• Computer literacy (Microsoft word, excel, power point)
• Verbal in Chinese is preferable.
Close Date: 19-Nov-2021
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact: