$450 - $600 / month
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- Create idea to design the POP materials such as banner, poster, billboard, leaflet, brochure, showroom signage, product logo, product certificate, staff award certificate, client award certificate etc.
- Design uniform, tie and scarf for entire staff
- Assist to input art direction for TV Commercial spot shooting and editing
- Shooting and retouching the photo for using in advertising
- Coordinate and finding the prizes for lucky draw or gift items
- Editing website content as required by the management
- Video editing, Sub tittle adding if required by the management
- Set up and decorate the materials for any special event, Public Relation activities, etc.
- Coordinate with any department for conduct special events and Public Relations
- Control the cost and quality of materials production
- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company
- Produce Marketing Materials such as social media posters, printable materials, mock-up creations (Main Responsibilities)
- Shoot and Edit Videos for Marketing Purposes that will be use for all business unit (Main Responsibilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Digital Marketing filed
- Experienced on Graphic Design ( Photoshop, Illustrator …) and Marketing Material production as well as Photo and Video Editing Software (Premiere Pro, After Effect, …)
- Good command of English language & Khmer Typing.
Close Date: 18-Aug-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
No.158-166 Golden Tower, St 215, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, 12253
Cambodian Derivatives Exchange ("CDX") is recognized by the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Cambodia and Securities and Exchange Regulator of Cambodia (SERC). CDX is dedicated to facilitating derivative brokers in effective and efficient order execution and clearing, to providing fair, open and transparent trading system to investors and contributing progressively to the Cambodia derivatives market, leading the global financial market.
CDX is a true leader, leading the way forward in a fast growing emerging market, transforming the path towards a regulated standard for a diverse global experience.
CDX continues to progressively enrich the quality of education and services through solutions and technology surrounding the Cambodia financial markets. Specifically, the physical and electronic trading of precious metals, foreign currencies and derivative products. This will allow investors to diversify investment choices that will assist in wealth creation and protection.