Cyber Security Pre-Sales Specialist
$500 - $900 / month
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
GDMS is an ICT, Datacenter and Cloud Provider, looking to provide industry-leading security solutions in the APAC market.
We deliver innovative and cutting-edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs to combat Threats and Cyberspace attacks.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast-growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Our company is where you want to be.
This role is working with the Customer to introduce and demo our solutions, working with Channel Partners to drive the go-to-market programs. Ensure that our channel has the technical training and enablement to provide our customers with pre-sales activities. Working with Head Quarter SE’s to drive execution on these programs.
• Act as the Presale Engineer for Laos & Cambodia and be hands-on in pre-sales activity
and channel enablement as well
• Partner with Account Managers in all Pre-Sales activity, solution architecture, design,
account planning and client relationships.
• Create and deliver client-facing presentations covering our solutions & services
• Respond to RFI's & RFP's with our team.
• Conduct proof of concepts and demonstrations as needed.
• Active participation in IT security events and trade shows
• Technically create potential opportunities, through advanced competitive knowledge,
technical skill, and credibility
• Work independently and collaboratively with Sales and Management
• Proactively engage and communicate with Product Manager, Business units, Sales and
• Maintain deep technical knowledge across multiple security technology domains
• Broad understanding of Security Engineering Landscape / IT Security industry, past, present, and future
Your Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from a channel partner, IT-security/network function with a customer
• Good understanding of IT Networking, IT Security is a plus
• Good presentation skill
• Good problem-solving ability
• Good ability to research
• Good influencing and negotiation skill
Benefits: will be discussed during interview
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
Close Date: 02-Jul-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
Founded in Singapore in 2019, Global Digital Management Solutions (GDMS) provides consulting, data center & cloud-based services, and digital solutions for various sectors including government and the finance industry. GDMS cloud computing services are available in Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam.
Our main objective is to assist enterprises and government offices with their digital transformation projects. To accomplish this, we operate a local cloud infrastructure that enables companies to quickly and securely transition to the cloud while keeping their data local.