Business Development Manager
Sales/ Business Development
TravelLine is an international software company, we develop IT products to boost the sales of hoteliers. Our online solutions help hotels to simplify their workflow and earn more. Our journey started in 2008, so we've been working in the hotel industry for around 14 years, and now our services are used by 12 000 clients from simple apartments to the most famous large hotels up to 1700 rooms in 71 countries. We are expanding worldwide in different countries: Estonia, Bulgaria, Indonesia,Thailand, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia. Also we're proud to partner with numerous prestigious names like Booking.com, Expedia, Oracle, etc.
What TravelLine Business Development Manager should do:
1) search for new hotels properties;
2) hold meetings with the potential clients in hotels;
3) present TravelLine solutions;
4) bring the deal to a contract;
5) work with CRM;
6) do the business correspondence in English;
7) constantly improve sales skills and knowledge of TravelLine’s solutions, take training and do certification;
8) networking, organization of joint events with partners (OTA, Payment system, etc), search for opportunities for lead generation.
Please note that 80% of working time you’ll spend on field work visiting clients, identifying their needs, making presentations.
We are looking for Business Development managers located in Phnom Penh and Krong Siem Reap. The main goal of the Business Development manager is to sell TravelLine solutions to new hotels in Cambodia. This is an opportunity for an ambitious person who likes sales, who is ready to explore our IT products and help hoteliers in Cambodia to earn more with TravelLine. You will become part of the remote-friendly team and have full support from the company - corporate educational courses, guidance from the experienced sales experts, and all necessary materials.
1) Competitive salary based on experience;
2) Commissions depend on the number of new clients and sales volume;
3) Great room for growth within the company;
4) Fast-paced, ever-growing start-up environment with full support from the established international team;
5) Corporate mobile phone after the first month;
6) Corporate laptop after probation period;
7) Business trips.
You can apply for a vacancy at the link https://wrkbl.ink/gicKRd5
1) At least 2 years experience in hotel revenue and sales department;
2) Desire to earn a lot;
3) Client focus, communication skills, readiness for an intense rhythm of work;
4) Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English and Khmer language;
5) Comfortable with CRM and computer software;
6) Availability to use private car;
7) Knowledge of key hoteliers in the country (would be a plus);
8) Knowledge of IT providers for hospitality (would be a plus);
9) Membership in Hotel/Travel Associations/ Event experience in Travel Trade Shows (would be a plus).
Close Date: 28-Feb-2023
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
6 Eu Tong Sen Street 09-09 Soho, 1 The Central Singapore 059817
Since 2008, accommodations have been increasing their online revenue with TravelLine.
We create IT services for hotel management, develop hotel websites, and help accommodations increase their online revenue.
TravelLine is now expanding worldwide with offices in the USA, Europe, and Asia.