Assistant Store Manager
Sales/ Business Development
- Customer Service Management: To understand, anticipate and satisfy the needs of customer: to have an active presence at the point of sale, and to be responsible for the correct handling of complaints and returns.
- Product Management: Correctly controlling the product in your section to meet sales objectives assigned by direction, and to transmit the relevant information in terms of the product: to make orders effectively, to have an active presence and help organize the process of receiving merchandise; to be responsible for optimizing the stock.
- Section image: To guarantee a correct image for their team and their section; to be responsible for applying merchandising criteria to their section; to help the store manager with the maintenance and cleanliness of the store.
- Staff Management: To select, train, develop, maintain and organize the store team: to be responsible for selecting the best people for the post, and help with their integration into the company; to organize personnel and control budgets for internal personnel.
- Budget control: To control and protect all the store’s assets; to inform the store manager about the provision of material for their section; to organize the inventory and control wastage in their section, in line with the objectives of the Company; and to be responsible for complying with all the rules for using the cash registers and the administrative procedures of the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales-Retail/General or equivalent.
- Good English (verbal & written) is a must.
- Minimum of 4 years retail management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Great customer service skills
- Detail oriented and organized nature
- Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
- Leads and motivates team by setting the example
- Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
- Desire for career growth within the company
- Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
- Willing to work in shifting hour and weekend / public holiday
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Close Date: 05-Oct-2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
Sahid Sudirman Center, Jakarta, Indonesia
Zara offers the latest fashion trends for women, men and children. An international brand with stores in the main cities of the world and online.
Under Mitra Adiperkasa Group (MAP), Indonesia’s leading lifestyle retail company, Zara will be opening its first store in Cambodia. It is one among many international groundbreaking expansion of the company throughout South East Asia including Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. Today, MAP operates over 2,400 retail stores and having a diversified portfolio that includes sports, fashion, department stores, kids, food & beverage and lifestyle products. Some of our iconic brands include Zara, Massimo Dutti, Starbucks, Sephora, Marks & Spencer, SOGO Department Store, SEIBU Department Store, Reebok, among many others.
For more information, visit our website www.map.co.id