General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
The Consulate of the Republic of Korea in Siem Reap is looking for local qualified Administrative Assistant (temporary staff for 4 months from January 01, to April 30, 2022). For those who wish to be employed, please send all necessary documents to the email address below. The closing date for submitting the application is on Monday, November 22, 2021 at 12:00pm.
- Providing additional, ad hoc secretarial support as required for the Consul General and Vice Consul.
- Provides interpretation and translation services as needed, including assistant during visa interview
- Information management – maintaining adequate hard-copy and electronic files covering the work of the Consul General and Vice Consul.
- Receiving and report incidents involving Korean citizens
- Coordinate with all related government sections
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Consulate
- Cambodian nationality only
- The successful candidate must have 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Eexcellent command of Korean and English communication, both written and oral.
- Ability to handle personal issues/information and deal with staff and clients in a friendly and sensitive manner.
- Good problem-solving skills, sound judgement, common sense and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office is required
- Valid Criminal Certificate
- Driving License
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, should submit your CV (with a current photo) and cover letter to the email address below;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Sokha Siem Reap Resort & Convention Center, Spa Building 2nd floor, Angkor Cultural & Tourism Complex Junction, Street 60, Siem Reap
Close Date: 22-Nov-2021
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
Consulate of the Republic of Korea in Siem Reap
Sokha Siem Reap Resort & Convention Center, Spa Building 2nd floor, Angkor Cultural & Tourism Complex Junction, Street 60, Siem Reap