$250 - $450 / month
General (Officer/ Associate etc.)
- File the company’s tax
- Prepares and record asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information, prepare balance sheet, profit and loss and other statements.
- Streamline procedures and offer recommendations on how the tax filling process can run more efficiently.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of local regulation regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and financial reporting.
- Degree in accounting or finance related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectivity deal with multiple priorities, functions and activities and organize personal workflow and communication to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and to tight deadlines.
Close Date: 20-Nov-2021
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact: